RESPINOR is a Norwegian medical device company founded in 2015 and is twice ranked number one among 237 companies in the EU commissions Horizon 2020 program. We are developing a novel non-invasive medical device, using ultrasound for continuous monitoring of the diaphragm, the main breathing muscle. We aim at providing an objective measure of breathing, addressing a global market with a cutting-edge medical technology. Currently the company is conducting research and development and has initiated clinical feasibility studies in Europe for the first indication mechanical ventilation (MV) and will expand into other markets globally. Our technology has a broad range of potential benefits and represents an enabling technology platform for applications in critical care and other areas of respiratory medicine. See more at www.respinor.com
Respinor is seeking a SW/HW Engineer to join our team of dedicated professionals. You will be a key member of the Technical Team contributing to specification, development, test, documentation and support activities of the company’s products and the clinical testing and deployment.
- Participate in SW development, including defining SW requirements, code development, validation, signal processing, unit and integration testing
- Participate in HW development
- Contribute to successful integration of SW with electromechanical and consumable components
- Coordinate with external development partners as needed
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving related to SW and HW aspects of the design and interfaces with other design constituents
- Some travel may be required to support clinical testing
- Bachelor’s in computer science or computer engineering
- Programming language experience (C++, Python, C)
- Domain knowledge; Signal processing
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
In addition, we are looking for experience with:
- Linux OS
- Microcontrollers, embedded Linux
- Domain knowledge; Analog HW, Realtime, Safety, Security, documentation, medical instruments and development thereof
Who are you?
- You are driven by new challenges and thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Systematic and self-going
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Solution-minded team player
The position reports to Lead Engineer.
We can offer a vibrant and creative working environment in the Norway Health Tech cluster situated in Oslo Science Park (Forskningsparken).
For more information about the application process, please contact George Refseth (Lead Engineer) +47 90482060 or Trude Tingvoll (CEO)+47 453 313
Please send your motivational letter and CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org